The Maintenance Technician shall contribute or participate in activities related to servicing and/or repairing of any and all mechanical and electrical equipment located at Bayside Property (previously Bayside Mall) and perform janitorial duties when required.
Your bi-weekly work schedule will be working 80 hours. The work schedule will be provided to you by your supervisor.
• HVAC Operations – responsible for filters and or belt replacement
• Conduct regular physical inspections of the mall property, building and grounds to ensure public
safety and report any deficiencies to the Maintenance Supervisor immediately
• Assist the Property Manager is directing contractors/ personnel on a regular basis pertaining to
needed repairs, routine maintenance and/or preventative maintenance items
• Recommend to the Property Manager the maintenance or remodeling programs observed as
needed to improve overall operations of the Bayside Property
• Recommends changes required to improve efficiencies and expenses
• Perform regular maintenance to any and all portable mechanical equipment belonging to the
• Perform janitorial duties when required
• Any and all other duties as assigned
• Ensure that all Bayside Property information is kept confidential
• Other assignments within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job as reasonable requested from
time to time by the Property Manager
• Proven experience as a maintenance technician
• Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
• Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
• Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
• Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
• High school diploma or equivalent; certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant
field is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fengate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us.