If you are looking to work in a licensed premises as bar security, nightclub security or a doorman or are the manager or owner of a licensed premises then this course is a must. Did you know?
- The term “bouncer” is sourced within the Ontario Private Security and Investigative Services Act, 2005 but does not define what it means.
- The largest area of civil litigation in Ontario stems from alcohol related incidents.
- Security staff within licensed premises have a legal responsibility while working to maintain the integrity of the liquor license for the establishment where they work.
- There is no legislated requirement for “Use of Force” training for security guards in Ontario, AND employers are responsible for their staff having the appropriate training.
- Anyone working in a licensed premises needs to understand the intersection and application of the:
- This course fills a large gap between information covered in the Ontario security guard syllabus and Smartserve.
- Reduce your personal liability and business liability by educating and training your team.
- Increase the safety of your staff and customers.
0% Complete 0/2 Steps
Arrest for Intoxication, Ejection by Force, how to safely cut off service and Risk Management 4 Topics | 1 Quiz