Online Use of Force and Handcuffing Training
SGC is pleased to provide an online Use of Force and Handcuffing Certification Course.
This course was developed by a Subject Matter Expert and former Instructor Trainer for the Ontario Police College. Subjects include Criminal and Trespass arrest, detailed use of force authority explanations, judgement and decision making (crisis intervention) and incident articulation.
There is also a full explanation of the new Criminal Code sections on the use of force for protection of people and property.
Who should register
- Persons looking to get Handcuffing and Use of Force certification.
- Anyone working or seeking employment in law enforcement will benefit from this training.
- Individuals who would like to advance their skills and job opportunities.
- Organizations seeking to train multiple staff at a reduced cost.
Why take this course
- It was written by a Subject Matter Expert in this field and former Instructor trainer for the Ontario Police College.
- There is no requirement for an in class, hands on training module in order to become certified.
- As an added bonus you will get the Handcuffing and Search modules and downloadable pdfs to keep.
- Seek higher paying work and improve your chances of landing jobs by proactively taking this training.
- Ability to complete this course at your own pace.
- Instructor expertise and assistance available through email.
Check out our Online Use of Force FAQ for even more information!
*Disclaimer: Security Guard Course Inc. is a marketer of this course only. Certification and training is managed by our licensed and insured partner.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes
Use of Force Online Course Introduction
Criminal Code Use of Force Sections
Introduction to Use of Force Academics
Use of Force and Incident Articulation
Introduction To Passive Handcuffing
Active / Non-Compliant Handcuffing
Introduction To Passive Search
Use of Force Final Exam