B.C. Animal Control Bylaw Officer Course
Do you want a career as an Animal Control Officer in British Columbia? Consider this course an essential step in upgrading your skills and knowledge. You will gain a firm foundation and training in a variety of legal issues and dog behaviour required for this position.
Why Take This Course?
This is a B.C. specific Animal Control/Enforcement program for frontline bylaw officers. No previous experience is necessary.
Who Should Register?
- Anyone currently employed or seeking employment as an Animal Control Bylaw Officer
- Organizations/Municipalities seeking to train multiple staff
- Online Training Course
- Approximately 30 hours to complete
- 8 modules with printable handouts
- Online final exam
- Printable accreditation certificate
- Add Animal Control Bylaw Officer to your resume
- This is a stand alone course designed specifically for Animal Control Bylaw Enforcement Officers
- Seek higher paying work and improve your chances of landing jobs by proactively taking this training
- Ability to complete this course at your own pace
- Instructor expertise and assistance available through email