Animal Control Bylaw Officer Course
Do you want a career as an Animal Control Officer? Consider this course an essential step in upgrading your skills and knowledge. You will gain a firm foundation and training in a variety of legal issues and dog behaviour required for this position.
- Online Training Course
- Approximately 30 hours to complete
- 12 modules with printable handouts
- Online final exam
- Printable accreditation certificate
Who Should Register
- Anyone currently employed or seeking employment as an MLEO or Provincial Offences Officer wanting to specialize in Animal Control or enforcement of local Bylaws.
- Anyone wanting to specialize in a career as an Animal Control Officer.
- Organizations seeking to train multiple staff
Why take this course
- Add Animal Control Bylaw Officer to your resume
- This is a stand alone course designed specifically for Animal Control Bylaw Enforcement Officers
- Seek higher paying work and improve your chances of landing jobs by proactively taking this training.
- Ability to complete this course at your own pace
- Instructor expertise and assistance available through email