B.C. Bylaw Enforcement Officer
Are you seeking a position as a British Columbia Bylaw Enforcement Officer?
This course is a B.C. specific online Bylaw Officer Training Program that will teach you to perform required duties of a general Municipal Bylaw Officer.
This course includes:
- Online Training Course
- Approximately 35 hours to complete
- 9 modules with printable handouts
- Online final exam
- Printable accreditation certificate
Who Should Register
- Anyone seeking employment as a B.C. Bylaw Enforcement Officer or Municipal Bylaw Enforcement Officer
- No prerequisites required, only a willingness to learn
Your login information and instructions will be emailed to you shortly after purchase.
Why Take This Course
- Add By-law Enforcement Officer Certificate designation to your resume
- Improve job prospects with this specialized training
- Complete the training at your own pace
- Assistance is available from Subject Matter Experts via email
Program Content Vetting and Certifications
This program was written by former Ontario based Police instructors who served both at the Ontario Police College as well as at the in service training divisions for both the O.P.P. and Municipal Police agencies.
These same instructors and the company issuing the accreditation certificates, are also approved and licensed Vendors of Record (V.O.R.) for the Government of Ontario to train M.L.E.O.s and P.O.O.s (Provincial Offences Officers) for all Ministries and Provincially funded agencies that use the V.O.R. system to obtain training for their officers.
The course design and development was done by instructors who are Court (Ontario Superior Court) Recognized “Subject Matter Experts” in the training of Municipal Bylaw and Enforcement Officers, Provincial Offences Officers, Police and Special Constables in Ontario. Copies of transcripts from these court credentials are available upon request.
Click on our FAQ section for more information.
- Lectures 56
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes
All Students Read First
Introduction To Bylaw Enforcement
Fundamentals Of Bylaw Enforcement
B.C. Community Charter
Obstruction Of A Bylaw Officer Case Study
British Columbia Search Warrants
B.C. Bylaw Scenarios
Note Taking And Report Writing For Bylaw Officers
Understanding Mental Illness And Cognitive Impairment