How to Sign Up for Security Courses and Login
Congratulations you’ve made the decision to take your Ontario Security Guard Training course or your Alberta Basic Security Training course and begin a rewarding career in the field of private security! Watch this demo video to get started!
How to Sign up for a Security Guard Training Course
- Click on the courses tab and scroll down and select the course of your choice and add it to your cart.
- Checkout- After adding the item to your cart you will be redirected to the cart page where you can click on proceed to checkout. You will be prompted to fill out your personal information such as your email and to create a password which will allow you to log in when you begin your course.
- Payment- Choose PayPal, Credit Card or Email Money Transfer as your method of payment. Once you agree to the terms you can place your order.
Congratulations! You’ve signed up. Here’s how to login and begin your security training.
How to Login
- Go back to the homepage and click on Login.
- Fill in your username/password (your username will be your email) and click on Login. Your profile page will appear.
- Scroll down your profile page and click on your course link to get started and choose module one, the first lecture to get started.
If you wish to skip ahead you can use the scroll down menu on the left side and if you ever need to go back you can click on the previous button.
That’s it! You’ve begun your training. Your progress will automatically be saved as you complete each module.
How to Logout
Simply click the ‘X’ icon on the top right hand corner of your screen and then click on Logout.
That’s it. Again, the site will save your progress so you can always pick up where you left off when you log back in.
Once you’ve completed all course modules and have met the hours requirement you are ready to take the final exam and apply for your security guard license to work as a security guard in Ontario or Alberta.