The Security Guard shall contribute or participate in activities related to the safety and security at Bayside Property (previously Bayside Mall).
Your bi-weekly work schedule will be working 40 hours; 20 hours per week. The work schedule will be provided to you by your supervisor.
• Conduct regular physical inspecitions of the Bayside Mall property, building and grounds to
ensure public safety and submit a deficiency report to the Security Supervisor
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities and informs violators of policy and
• To enforce all rules of the Bayside Mall
• Conduct regular patrols to ensure the safety of tenants and Bayside Mall patrons
• Check the sprinkler rooms on a daily basis
• Conduct accurate daily shift reports of all mall activities
• Complete accurate incident reports as required
• Answer any and all radio calls for assistance
• Monitor the underground parking lot for speeding and any suspicious activity
• Monitor parking lot to ensure no abuse of parking rules
• Close our parking cash at the end of every day
• Open and close down the building properly at the beginning and end of every day
• Complete CO2 readings in underground parking garage
• Ensure that all Bayside Mall information is kept confidential
• Other assignments within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job as reasonable requested from
time to time by the Property Manager
• Secondary school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 2 years of security experience
• Must be able to stand for up to 4 hours
• Must be able to lift up to 7 kg
• Basic computer skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Excellent sense of judgement
• Strong ability to stay alert and aware of surroundings at all times
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fengate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us.