Undercover Loss Prevention Training – in person course
We believe in training that is practical, hands-on, and immediately useful. Our undercover loss prevention training course provides the student with personalized one-on-one training with some of the best performing loss prevention professionals in Canada. During this course, the student will gain tremendous hands-on experience, including:
- Taking part in real-world arrests
- Working closely with police services
- Learning how to use CCTV systems
- Learning the fundamentals of undercover surveillance
The goal of this training is to prepare the student for immediate employment following the completion of the course.
This course involves 40 hours of training. Because all training is one-on-one, flexible training schedules are available, including part time options. We can manage students anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area and the Ottawa area.
Did you know…
- That there is a shortage of qualified loss prevention professionals in Ontario?
- That loss prevention careers typically allow more room for advancement than traditional security careers?
- That loss prevention careers typically have higher wages for entry level positions than uniform security careers?
- Over 50% of course graduates are given a formal job offer?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 4
- Assessments Self