Mental Health Awareness and De-Escalation
This online training course is designed to improve the quality of interactions between police officers and those who have, or may have, mental health concerns. Security Guards will benefit from completing this training as they are constantly engaged with the public. By improving your communication skills you can improve safety for all participants which lead to better outcomes.
You will be emailed your Certificate upon completion.
- 4 modules based on mental health scenarios.
- Course completed in 1.5 hours.
- You will be emailed a Certificate upon completion.
- Consultations with an international advisory board including police, researchers, mental health professionals, adult educators and individuals with lived experiences have aided in the development of scenarios and e-learning topics learners will view as relevant to their daily work.
- Immersive and interactive e-learning with embedded first person video.
- Scenario based training with learner interaction through decision points.
- Gamification experience including integration of a narrative context, feedback, and three-dimensional environments.
- Immediate application of skills learned in e-learning portion during closing video.
- Appropriate for all members of organization.
- Evaluation component provided for all organizations.
- Focus on improving behavioural skills.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Self
90 Minute Online Certificate Course