ABST Exam Booking Procedure
Attention All Students,
Please follow the steps below so that we may register you for your ABST exam.
- Complete the required 40 hours of online study.
- The timer must reflect a minimum of 40 hours logged time. You can log more than 40 hours if you wish.
- Notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you have completed the 40 hours and include this information:
- FIRST NAME:
- MIDDLE NAME(S):
- LAST NAME:
- DOB: YEAR/MONTH/DAY:
- FULL STREET ADDRESS:
- POSTAL CODE:
- We will email you your Certificate of Completion and a list of local exam proctors.
- You will contact these proctors and arrange an exam date.
- You will email us which proctor you have set your exam with and the date/time of the exam.
- ***THIS EMAIL TO US MUST BE 5 BUSINESS DAYS(MON-FRI) PRIOR TO THE EXAM DATE.***
- We will notify Alberta Justice, the Proctor and you that your exam booking is approved.
- Attend your exam. We will email you your result within 7 days.
Exam Booking Cancellation Policy
- In order to cancel a scheduled exam, the student must contact us by email (email@example.com) and provide notice. Telephone, voicemail or text messaging notice do not qualify.
- If the emailed cancellation notice by student is received less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled exam, a $25.00 administrative charge will be billed to the student. This fee must be paid by the student prior to us rebooking an exam.
- To re-book an exam, the student must repeat Steps 3 – 5 outlined above in the ABST exam booking procedure.