Attention All Students,
Please follow the steps below so that we may register you for your ABST exam.
- Complete the required 40 hours of online study.
- The timer must reflect a minimum of 40 hours logged time. You can log more than 40 hours if you wish.
- Notify us by email (email@example.com) that you have completed the 40 hours and include this information:
- FIRST NAME:
- MIDDLE NAME(S):
- LAST NAME:
- DOB: YEAR/MONTH/DAY:
- FULL STREET ADDRESS:
- POSTAL CODE:
- We will email you your Certificate of Completion and a list of local certified exam proctors.
- If there are no local certified exam proctors, skip to STEP 4.
- You will contact these proctors and arrange an exam date.
- You will email us which proctor you have set your exam with and the date/time of the exam.
- ***THIS EMAIL TO US MUST BE 5 BUSINESS DAYS(MON-FRI) PRIOR TO THE EXAM DATE.***
- If there are no local certified exam proctors you will arrange your exam with an approved exam host (see list below) and email their contact information to us. Your exam will be sent to the host where you will write it. We will then direct your host where to send the exam for marking (only certified proctors can actually mark the exam).
- Approved Exam Hosts:
- Public libraries
- Educational Institutions
- Active/Retired Teachers
- Licensed Professionals including Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants (CA, CGA, CMA), and Engineers
- Active/Retired Police Officers
- MLA/MP Offices
- Attend your exam. We will email you your result within 7 days.
Exam Booking Cancellation Policy
- In order to cancel a scheduled exam, the student must contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide notice. Telephone, voicemail or text messaging notice do not qualify.
- If the emailed cancellation notice by student is received less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled exam, a $25.00 administrative charge will be billed to the student. This fee must be paid by the student prior to us rebooking an exam.
- To re-book an exam, the student must repeat Steps 3-5 outlined above in the ABST exam booking procedure.